Takete is an advanced audio/visual performance tool for iPad.
Based on the phenomenon of synesthesia, Takete offers fine control between audio and visual elements to create immersive and tightly integrated AV works.
The flexible architecture allows audio and visual elements to be combined in unlimited ways and routed dynamically to suit the performer.
Available now from the app store
"Takete is an extremely ambitious app, but also very well thought out." - Musikermagasinet
"Ever want to VJ and perform a live music set all from one app?" - ipadloops.com
- Flexible architecture
- Audio Instruments (File Player, Long Player, Touch Loop, Granular Synth, Sample Drum, Recorder, External Input)
- Import your own audio and video files from iTunes, other apps and the camera roll
- iCloud import and export
- Controllers (External MIDI, Matrix and Touch)
- MIDI Learn functionality
- Audio FX (Overdrive, Lofi, Delay, Plate Verb, Filter, Compressor, Stereo)
- Video FX (Contrast, Repeat, Pixellate, Tunnel, Mirror, Reverb, Posterize, Scale, Dot, Edge)
- Switchable video blend modes (Add, Subtract, Dodge, Saturation, Multiply, Divide)
- High quality video output to external display/projector using VGA, HDMI and Airplay
- Professional audio quality
- Record video and audio output separately or combined
- Extensive automation available
- Ableton Link for wireless synchronisation across multiple devices
- Audiobus integration as input and output device
Recommended for iPad Air 1 or equivalent